Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Youku Tudou Inc (YOKU)
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ: YOKU) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Youku Tudou Inc is now covered by analysts at T.H. Capital. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Youku Tudou Inc was downgraded by analysts at TH Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs to $21.00.
- Youku Tudou Inc was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its price target lowered by analysts at Brean Capital from $27.00 to $24.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
- Youku Tudou Inc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
Shares of Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU) opened at 19.54 on Thursday. Youku Tudou Inc has a one year low of $17.77 and a one year high of $37.74. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $20.25 and a 200-day moving average of $23.94. The company’s market cap is $4.070 billion.
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 19th. The company reported ($0.07) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.34) by $0.27. The company had revenue of $154.54 million for the quarter. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($0.10) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 27.0% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Youku Tudou Inc will post $-3.21 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Youku Tudou Inc (NASDAQ:YOKU), formerly Youku Inc, is an Internet television company in the People’s Republic of China.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.