TiVo (TIVO) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- TiVo had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $15.00 to $16.00.
- TiVo had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $14.00 to $15.00.
- TiVo had its price target raised by analysts at MKM Partners from $15.00 to $18.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- TiVo had its price target raised by analysts at National Alliance Securities to $18.50.
- TiVo had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR Capital Markets. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $11.00.
Shares of TiVo Inc. (NASDAQ:TIVO) opened at 14.06 on Thursday. TiVo Inc. has a 52-week low of $11.31 and a 52-week high of $14.29. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $13.53 and its 200-day moving average is $12.75. The company has a market cap of $1.615 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.63.
TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 26th. The company reported $0.08 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $86.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $87.72 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $1.96 earnings per share. TiVo’s revenue was up 12.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that TiVo Inc. will post $0.28 EPS for the current fiscal year.
TiVo Inc (NASDAQ:TIVO), a developer and provider of software and technology that enables the search, navigation, and access of content across sources, including linear television, on-demand television, and broadband video.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.