Altagas (ALA) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Altagas (TSE: ALA) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Altagas had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$55.00 to C$57.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Altagas had its price target raised by analysts at FirstEnergy Capital from C$51.00 to C$54.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- Altagas had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$53.00 to C$55.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- Altagas had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$52.00 to C$57.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Altagas had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at National Bank Financial. They now have a C$55.00 price target on the stock.
- Altagas is now covered by analysts at NBF. They set an “outperform” rating and a C$55.00 price target on the stock.
Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA) traded down 1.03% on Tuesday, hitting $52.05. The stock had a trading volume of 262,269 shares. Altagas Ltd has a 52 week low of $34.80 and a 52 week high of $53.06. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $50.00 and a 200-day moving average of $47.61. The company has a market cap of $6.435 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 38.67.
Altagas (TSE:ALA) last announced its earnings results on Friday, August 1st. The company reported $0.22 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.22. Analysts expect that Altagas Ltd will post $1.52 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a Monthly dividend, which is scheduled for Monday, September 15th. Investors of record on Monday, September 15th will be paid a dividend of $0.1475 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 3.59%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 21st.
AltaGas Ltd. Is a Canada-based diversified energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.