Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Chime Communications plc (CHW)
Chime Communications plc (LON: CHW) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Chime Communications plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from GBX 390 ($6.47) to GBX 385 ($6.39). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Chime Communications plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Investec. They now have a GBX 395 ($6.55) price target on the stock.
- Chime Communications plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Panmure Gordon. They now have a GBX 328 ($5.44) price target on the stock.
- Chime Communications plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 438 ($7.27) price target on the stock.
- Chime Communications plc was upgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 370 ($6.14) price target on the stock.
Chime Communications plc (LON:CHW) opened at 316.50 on Tuesday. Chime Communications plc has a 1-year low of GBX 296.00 and a 1-year high of GBX 377.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 314.5 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 341.1. The company’s market cap is £309.0 million.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 10th. Investors of record on Wednesday, September 17th will be given a dividend of GBX 2.53 ($0.04) per share. This represents a yield of 0.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 17th.
Chime Communications PLC is an international communications and sports marketing group, including CSM Sports & Entertainment, the VCCP Partnership in advertising, the Good Relations Group in public relations, Open Health in healthcare communications, Teamspirit a specialist in financial and professional services and CIE a insight and engagement agency.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.