Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Xaar plc (XAR)
Xaar plc (LON: XAR) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Xaar plc was downgraded by analysts at Investec to a “sell” rating. They now have a GBX 430 ($7.14) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 560 ($9.29).
- Xaar plc had its “corporate” rating reaffirmed by analysts at N+1 Singer.
- Xaar plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap. They now have a GBX 450 ($7.47) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 600 ($9.96).
- Xaar plc was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 450 ($7.47) price target on the stock.
- Xaar plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from GBX 800 ($13.28) to GBX 535 ($8.88). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Xaar plc (LON:XAR) traded up 0.24% on Tuesday, hitting GBX 424.00. The stock had a trading volume of 206,674 shares. Xaar plc has a 52 week low of GBX 385.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 1191.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 544.1 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 746.9. The company’s market cap is £316.6 million.
The company also recently announced a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 3rd. Investors of record on Wednesday, September 3rd will be paid a dividend of GBX 3 ($0.05) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 0.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 3rd.
Xaar plc (LON:XAR) is a holding company.