Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Golar LNG Partners (GMLP)
Golar LNG Partners (NASDAQ: GMLP) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Golar LNG Partners had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $40.00 to $42.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Golar LNG Partners had its price target raised by analysts at Evercore Partners from $35.00 to $38.00.
- Golar LNG Partners had its price target raised by analysts at Clarkson Capital from $38.00 to $44.00.
- Golar LNG Partners was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $41.10 price target on the stock.
- Golar LNG Partners had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $34.00 to $39.00.
Shares of Golar LNG Partners LP (NASDAQ:GMLP) opened at 38.08 on Tuesday. Golar LNG Partners LP has a 52 week low of $27.55 and a 52 week high of $38.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $35.67 and a 200-day moving average of $32.75.
Golar LNG Partners LP (NASDAQ:GMLP) is a limited partnership formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Golar LNG Limited (Golar), an independent owner and operator of floating storage re-gasification units (FSRUs) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers, to own and operate FSRUs and LNG carriers under long-term charters.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.