Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of UNITE Group plc (LON: UTG) in the last week:
- UNITE Group plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 475 ($7.88) price target on the stock.
- UNITE Group plc was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 510 ($8.46) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 495 ($8.21).
- UNITE Group plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oriel Securities Ltd.
- UNITE Group plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 480 ($7.97) price target on the stock.
- UNITE Group plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 516 ($8.56) price target on the stock.
Shares of UNITE Group plc (LON:UTG) opened at 440.00 on Tuesday. UNITE Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 332.729 and a 52 week high of GBX 444.004. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 415.6 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 421.0. The company’s market cap is £886.3 million.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, November 7th. Investors of record on Thursday, October 9th will be given a dividend of GBX 2.20 ($0.04) per share. This represents a yield of 0.5%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 9th.
The UNITE Group plc is engaged in the development and management of student residential accommodation in the United Kingdom.
Receive News & Ratings for UNITE Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UNITE Group plc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.