Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of UNITE Group plc (LON: UTG) in the last week:
- UNITE Group plc had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 475 ($7.88) price target on the stock.
- UNITE Group plc was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 510 ($8.46) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 495 ($8.21).
- UNITE Group plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oriel Securities Ltd.
- UNITE Group plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 480 ($7.97) price target on the stock.
- UNITE Group plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 516 ($8.56) price target on the stock.
Shares of UNITE Group plc (LON:UTG) opened at 440.00 on Tuesday. UNITE Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 332.729 and a 52 week high of GBX 444.004. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 415.6 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 421.0. The company’s market cap is £886.3 million.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, November 7th. Investors of record on Thursday, October 9th will be given a dividend of GBX 2.20 ($0.04) per share. This represents a yield of 0.5%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 9th.
The UNITE Group plc is engaged in the development and management of student residential accommodation in the United Kingdom.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.