Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Workday (WDAY)
Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Workday is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “neutral” rating and a $89.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Next generation enterprise application cloud computing leader. Workday is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) based enterprise application vendor. The company’s value proposition of better functionality at lower costs, built on a flexible, scalable architecture has led to both industry-leading growth and valuation metrics.”
- Workday is now covered by analysts at Davidson. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $83.00 to $89.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $105.00 to $110.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $83.00 to $100.00.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $95.00 to $100.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $96.00 to $106.00.
- Workday had its price target raised by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from $108.00 to $121.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Workday Inc (NASDAQ:WDAY) traded down 1.90% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $89.34. The stock had a trading volume of 1,114,021 shares. Workday Inc has a 52-week low of $64.21 and a 52-week high of $116.47. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $84.17 and a 200-day moving average of $85.65. The company’s market cap is $16.467 billion.
Workday (NASDAQ:WDAY) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 27th. The company reported ($0.11) EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of ($0.14) by $0.03. The company had revenue of $186.80 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $177.31 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($0.13) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 73.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Workday Inc will post $-0.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Workday, Inc, is a provider of enterprise cloud-based applications for human capital management (NASDAQ:WDAY), payroll, financial management, time tracking, procurement and employee expense management.
Receive News & Ratings for Workday Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Workday Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.