Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Analog Devices (ADI)
Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Analog Devices had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $49.00 to $50.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Analog Devices had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $55.00 to $60.00.
- Analog Devices had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital from $60.00 to $56.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- Analog Devices had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $54.00 to $55.00.
- Analog Devices had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $60.00.
- Analog Devices had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $64.00.
- Analog Devices had its price target raised by analysts at Pacific Crest from $62.00 to $63.00.
- Analog Devices had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Analog Devices is a leading supplier of analog and DSP integrated circuits. Its third quarter earnings were in-line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate and guidance was also encouraging. Though we remain concerned about competitive pressures across several markets, ADI is solidly positioned in secular growth markets and its products continue to see very strong deployment in the emerging automotive market. Given this backdrop, the order momentum in the last quarter is encouraging. We therefore reiterate our Neutral rating on the shares.”
Shares of Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI) opened at 50.62 on Wednesday. Analog Devices, Inc. has a 52 week low of $45.28 and a 52 week high of $56.18. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $51.26 and a 200-day moving average of $52.32. The company has a market cap of $15.905 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.53.
Analog Devices (NYSE:ADI) last released its earnings data on Tuesday, August 26th. The company reported $0.63 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.63. The company had revenue of $728.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $716.32 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.57 earnings per share. Analog Devices’s revenue was up 7.9% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts predict that Analog Devices, Inc. will post $2.38 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Wednesday, September 17th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 5th will be paid a dividend of $0.37 per share. This represents a $1.48 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.92%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 3rd.
Analog Devices, Inc (NYSE:ADI) is engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of a range of analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs).
Receive News & Ratings for Analog Devices Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Analog Devices Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.