Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $37.00 to $43.00.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $45.00 to $49.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from $37.00 to $42.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $42.00.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) opened at 41.71 on Thursday. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. has a 52-week low of $31.14 and a 52-week high of $45.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $40.89 and its 200-day moving average is $39.45. The company has a market cap of $2.977 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 80.62.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 28th. The company reported $0.19 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.11 by $0.08. The company had revenue of $891.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $909.62 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.16 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 5.8% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts expect that Abercrombie & Fitch Co. will post $2.36 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Wednesday, September 10th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, September 2nd will be paid a dividend of $0.20 per share. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.92%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 28th.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co (NYSE:ANF), through its subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer that operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.