Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Big Lots (BIG)
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $49.00 to $53.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Big Lots had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $53.00.
- Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $49.00 to $59.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $49.00 to $53.00.
- Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $45.00 to $49.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
Shares of Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE:BIG) opened at 45.80 on Thursday. Big Lots, Inc. has a 1-year low of $25.50 and a 1-year high of $48.52. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $45.41 and a 200-day moving average of $40.59. The company has a market cap of $2.519 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.21.
Big Lots (NYSE:BIG) last released its earnings data on Friday, August 29th. The company reported $0.36 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.30 by $0.06. The company had revenue of $1.20 billion for the quarter. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.31 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 1.2% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Big Lots, Inc. will post $2.49 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, September 26th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 12th will be paid a dividend of $0.17 per share. This represents a $0.68 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.48%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 10th.
Big Lots, Inc, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a North America’s closeout retailer. At January 28, 2012, the Company operated a total of 1,533 stores in two countries: the United States and Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for Big Lots Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Lots Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.