Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Express (EXPR)
Express (NASDAQ: EXPR) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Express had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- Express had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $15.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “EXPR same-store sales growth has been decelerating since 2Q13.Today’s news likely indicates the trend has bottomed and is starting to improve.We think this is a sign the worst effects of the difficult retail environment are over for EXPR. Plus, our work suggests the women’s apparel category growth rate gradually improves over the next couple months (please see Category Sales Outlook: Discretionary Segments Lead).”
- Express had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $14.00 to $18.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Express had its price target raised by analysts at Susquehanna from $20.00 to $21.00.
- Express had its price target raised by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $13.00 to $15.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
Express, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPR) opened at 17.00 on Thursday. Express, Inc. has a one year low of $11.80 and a one year high of $25.05. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $15.47 and a 200-day moving average of $15.65. The company has a market cap of $1.431 billion and a P/E ratio of 18.24.
Express (NASDAQ:EXPR) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 27th. The company reported $0.08 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $481.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $457.10 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.20 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 1.8% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Express, Inc. will post $0.91 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Express, Inc (NASDAQ:EXPR) is a specialty apparel and accessory retailer offering both women’s and men’s merchandise.
Receive News & Ratings for Express Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Express Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.