InterMune (ITMN) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
InterMune (NASDAQ: ITMN) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $53.80.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $50.00 to $74.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- InterMune was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from an “underperform” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $25.00.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at William Blair from $55.00 to $74.00.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $53.00 to $74.00.
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock.
- InterMune was downgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- InterMune is now covered by analysts at Cowen and Company. They set a “market perform” rating and a $74.00 price target on the stock.
- InterMune had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $44.00 to $74.00.
Shares of InterMune Inc (NASDAQ:ITMN) opened at 73.37 on Thursday. InterMune Inc has a one year low of $10.95 and a one year high of $73.52. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $52.03 and a 200-day moving average of $39.53. The company’s market cap is $7.922 billion.
InterMune (NASDAQ:ITMN) last released its earnings data on Wednesday, August 6th. The company reported ($0.72) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the analysts’ consensus estimate of ($0.56) by $0.16. The company had revenue of $35.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $33.96 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted ($0.77) earnings per share. InterMune’s revenue was up 141.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that InterMune Inc will post $-2.72 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other InterMune news, EVP Andrew Kenneth William Powell sold 7,500 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $73.47, for a total transaction of $551,025.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
InterMune, Inc (NASDAQ:ITMN) is a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and commercialization of therapies in pulmonology and orphan fibrotic diseases.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.