Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Barclays (BCS)
Barclays (NYSE: BCS) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Barclays had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse.
- Barclays had its “sector performer” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Investec.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Espirito Santo Investment Bank Research.
Shares of Barclays (NYSE:BCS) opened at 15.12 on Thursday. Barclays has a 1-year low of $13.96 and a 1-year high of $19.59. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $14.8 and its 200-day moving average is $15.84. The company has a market cap of $61.788 billion and a P/E ratio of 34.60.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 30th. The company reported $0.37 EPS for the quarter. Analysts expect that Barclays will post $1.60 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, September 19th. Investors of record on Friday, August 8th will be given a dividend of $0.067 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 6th.
Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS) is a global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, wholesale banking, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.