Signet Jewelers (SIG) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at Sterne Agee to $135.00.
- Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from $125.00 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $115.00 to $125.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $120.00 to $131.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Signet Jewelers had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $112.00.
- Signet Jewelers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $121.00.
- Signet Jewelers had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $125.00 to $130.00.
Shares of Signet Jewelers Ltd. (NYSE:SIG) opened at 117.25 on Thursday. Signet Jewelers Ltd. has a 1-year low of $66.26 and a 1-year high of $119.24. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $107.2 and a 200-day moving average of $104.0. The company has a market cap of $9.403 billion and a P/E ratio of 25.99.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE:SIG) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, August 28th. The company reported $1.00 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.99 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $1.23 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.84 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 39.3% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Signet Jewelers Ltd. will post $5.51 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Tuesday, November 25th. Stockholders of record on Friday, October 31st will be paid a dividend of $0.18 per share. This represents a $0.72 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.61%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, October 29th.
Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE:SIG) is a specialty retail jeweler by sales in the United States and United Kingdom, and also has stores in the Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
Receive News & Ratings for Signet Jewelers Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Signet Jewelers Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.