Tiffany & Co. (TIF) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) recently:
- Tiffany & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $85.00 to $95.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Tiffany & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from $104.00 to $112.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Tiffany & Co. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $105.00.
- Tiffany & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $110.00 to $112.00.
- Tiffany & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $108.00 to $116.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Tiffany & Co. had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $103.00 to $106.00.
Shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) opened at 100.86 on Thursday. Tiffany & Co. has a 52 week low of $73.63 and a 52 week high of $105.66. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $99.08 and a 200-day moving average of $94.56. The company has a market cap of $13.041 billion and a P/E ratio of 54.70.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 27th. The company reported $0.96 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.85 by $0.11. The company had revenue of $993.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $987.90 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.83 earnings per share. Tiffany & Co.’s revenue was up 7.2% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts predict that Tiffany & Co. will post $4.35 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Friday, October 10th. Shareholders of record on Monday, September 22nd will be paid a dividend of $0.38 per share. This represents a $1.52 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.51%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 18th.
In other Tiffany & Co. news, EVP Beth O. Canavan unloaded 50,642 shares of Tiffany & Co. stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $100.95, for a total transaction of $5,112,309.90. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
Tiffany & Co (NYSE:TIF) is a holding company that operates through its subsidiary companies.