Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for CONN'S (CONN)
CONN'S (NASDAQ: CONN) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- CONN'S was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- CONN'S had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $71.00 to $40.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- CONN'S was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- CONN'S had its price target lowered by analysts at SunTrust from $65.00 to $45.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- CONN'S had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $82.00 to $62.00.
CONN'S, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN) opened at 30.42 on Thursday. CONN'S, Inc. has a 52-week low of $30.05 and a 52-week high of $80.34. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $41.68 and a 200-day moving average of $42.01. The company has a market cap of $1.100 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.49.
CONN'S (NASDAQ:CONN) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, September 2nd. The company reported $0.50 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.75 by $0.25. The company had revenue of $353.00 million for the quarter. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.52 earnings per share. CONN'S’s revenue was up 30.4% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that CONN'S, Inc. will post $3.38 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other CONN'S news, Director Scott L. Thompson acquired 16,100 shares of CONN'S stock on the open market in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 3rd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $30.89 per share, with a total value of $497,329.00. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Conn’s, Inc is a holding company. The Company is a specialty retailer of durable consumer products, and it also provides consumer credit to support its customers’ purchases of the products that it offer.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.