Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for DSW (DSW)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for DSW (NYSE: DSW) during the last seven days:
- DSW had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sterne Agee.
- DSW had its price target raised by analysts at MKM Partners from $32.00 to $36.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- DSW had its price target raised by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $30.00 to $34.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- DSW was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $32.20 price target on the stock.
- DSW is now covered by analysts at Wunderlich. They set a “hold” rating and a $29.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of DSW Inc. (NYSE:DSW) opened at 30.06 on Friday. DSW Inc. has a 1-year low of $23.45 and a 1-year high of $47.55. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $28.06 and a 200-day moving average of $31.80. The company has a market cap of $2.739 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.95.
DSW (NYSE:DSW) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 26th. The company reported $0.37 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.05. The company had revenue of $587.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $563.66 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.49 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 4.4% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that DSW Inc. will post $1.59 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Tuesday, September 30th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 19th will be paid a dividend of $0.1875 per share. This represents a $0.75 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.50%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 17th.
DSW Inc (NYSE:DSW) is a United States branded footwear and accessories specialty retailer operating 326 shoe stores in 40 states as of January 28, 2012, and dsw.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.