Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE)
Vitae Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VTAE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/15/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $17.00.
- 9/14/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Wedbush from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $21.00.
- 9/11/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 8/4/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at JMP Securities from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 8/3/2016 – Vitae Pharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:VTAE) traded up 0.14% on Tuesday, reaching $20.88. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 877,558 shares. Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a 1-year low of $4.08 and a 1-year high of $20.97. The company’s 50 day moving average is $9.66 and its 200-day moving average is $8.73. The firm’s market cap is $602.20 million.
Vitae Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VTAE) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 3rd. The company reported ($0.36) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.41) by $0.05. Vitae Pharmaceuticals had a negative return on equity of 65.51% and a negative net margin of 13,954.35%. Vitae Pharmaceuticals’s quarterly revenue was down 98.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company posted ($0.45) EPS. Equities research analysts expect that Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc. will post ($1.64) EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/20/investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-vitae-pharmaceuticals-vtae.html
In other Vitae Pharmaceuticals news, CEO Jeffrey S. Hatfield sold 50,000 shares of Vitae Pharmaceuticals stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $20.81, for a total transaction of $1,040,500.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 244,996 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,098,366.76. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Also, major shareholder Adage Capital Partners Gp, L.L sold 1,025,000 shares of Vitae Pharmaceuticals stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $20.85, for a total value of $21,371,250.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 14.80% of the company’s stock.
Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biotechnology company. The Company is focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs for diseases. It is engaged in developing a portfolio of product candidates through Contour, its structure-based drug discovery platform. The Company’s product candidates include VTP- 43742 for the treatment of psoriasis, as well as multiple other autoimmune disorders.
Receive News & Ratings for Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.