Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) in the last few weeks:
- 9/19/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/10/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $80.71.
- 8/30/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann.
- 8/30/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $93.00 to $94.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Walgreens Boots Alliance had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA) traded down 0.91% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $79.91. The stock had a trading volume of 1,349,271 shares. Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. has a 52 week low of $71.50 and a 52 week high of $95.74. The firm has a market cap of $86.49 billion, a PE ratio of 27.61 and a beta of 1.01. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $81.66 and a 200 day moving average price of $81.27.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 6th. The pharmacy operator reported $1.18 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.14 by $0.04. The business earned $29.50 billion during the quarter. Walgreens Boots Alliance had a return on equity of 15.56% and a net margin of 2.70%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $1.02 earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. will post $4.51 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/21/analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-walgreens-boots-alliance-wba.html
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, September 12th. Investors of record on Friday, August 19th were issued a dividend of $0.375 per share. This is a boost from Walgreens Boots Alliance’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.36. This represents a $1.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.86%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 17th. Walgreens Boots Alliance’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 51.90%.
In other Walgreens Boots Alliance news, Director William C. Foote sold 2,067 shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock in a transaction on Tuesday, July 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $81.35, for a total value of $168,150.45. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 26,690 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,171,231.50. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, EVP Kathleen Wilson-Thompson sold 29,695 shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock in a transaction on Thursday, July 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $83.00, for a total value of $2,464,685.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 21.10% of the company’s stock.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc (Walgreens Boots Alliance) is a holding company. The Company is a global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance operates through three divisions, including Retail Pharmacy USA, Retail Pharmacy International and Pharmaceutical Wholesale. The Company’s products are marketed under a number of brands, which include No7, the Botanics range, Almus (generic medicines), Boots Pharmaceuticals and Soap & Glory (bathing and beauty brand).
Receive News & Ratings for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.