British Land Company PLC (BLND) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
British Land Company PLC (LON: BLND) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/19/2016 – British Land Company PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 9/6/2016 – British Land Company PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 900 ($11.75) to GBX 800 ($10.44). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2016 – British Land Company PLC had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas.
- 8/31/2016 – British Land Company PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 610 ($7.96) to GBX 660 ($8.62). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – British Land Company PLC was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 671 ($8.76) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 805 ($10.51).
- 8/1/2016 – British Land Company PLC had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas.
Shares of British Land Company PLC (LON:BLND) opened at 631.00 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 654.72 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 682.03. The stock’s market capitalization is GBX 6.49 billion. British Land Company PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 499.96 and a 12-month high of GBX 879.00.
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 11th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 6th will be given a GBX 7.30 ($0.10) dividend. This represents a yield of 1.16%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 6th. This is a boost from British Land Company PLC’s previous dividend of $7.09.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/21/british-land-company-plc-blnd-research-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates.html
In other news, insider Roberts,Timothy Andrew sold 13,994 shares of British Land Company PLC stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 661 ($8.63), for a total transaction of £92,500.34 ($120,741.86). Also, insider Maudsley,Charles acquired 12,020 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 29th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 600 ($7.83) per share, with a total value of £72,120 ($94,139.15).
British Land Company PLC (British Land) is a real estate company. The Company manages, develops and finances portfolio of properties. The Company focuses on retail locations around the United Kingdom and London offices. The Company allocates resources to investment and asset management according to the sectors it expects to perform over the medium-term.
Receive News & Ratings for British Land Company PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for British Land Company PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.