Callaway Golf (ELY) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) recently:
- 9/17/2016 – Callaway Golf was given a new $13.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Callaway Golf is now covered by analysts at Compass Point. They set a “neutral” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Callaway Golf had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Imperial Capital. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/31/2016 – Callaway Golf was given a new $14.50 price target on by analysts at Forward View Consulting. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Callaway Golf had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2016 – Callaway Golf was given a new $14.00 price target on by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/5/2016 – Callaway Golf had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/2/2016 – Callaway Golf had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $13.00 to $14.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2016 – Callaway Golf was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Callaway Golf Company is designs, develops, manufactures and markets high quality, innovative golf clubs. The Company’s golf clubs are sold at premium prices to both average and skilled golfers on the basis of performance, ease of use and appearance. “
- 7/28/2016 – Callaway Golf had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/27/2016 – Callaway Golf was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/24/2016 – Callaway Golf had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Forward View.
Shares of Callaway Golf Co. (NYSE:ELY) traded up 1.58% on Wednesday, reaching $11.59. The company had a trading volume of 484,951 shares. Callaway Golf Co. has a 12 month low of $7.97 and a 12 month high of $11.84. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $11.44 and a 200-day moving average price of $10.12. The company has a market capitalization of $1.09 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.34 and a beta of 1.29.
Callaway Golf (NYSE:ELY) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.36 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.30 by $0.06. Callaway Golf had a return on equity of 8.69% and a net margin of 4.53%. The company had revenue of $245.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $242.49 million. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.15 EPS. Callaway Golf’s quarterly revenue was up 6.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts forecast that Callaway Golf Co. will post $0.44 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/21/callaway-golf-ely-analysts-recent-ratings-changes.html
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 15th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 25th were issued a dividend of $0.01 per share. This represents a $0.04 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.35%. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, August 23rd. Callaway Golf’s dividend payout ratio is presently 10.26%.
Callaway Golf Company designs, manufactures and sells golf clubs, golf balls, golf bags and other golf-related accessories. The Company has two segments: the golf clubs segment and golf balls segment. The golf clubs segment consists of its woods, hybrids, irons and wedges and Odyssey putters. This segment also includes other golf-related accessories, royalties from licensing of the Company’s trademarks and service marks and sales of pre-owned golf clubs.
Receive News & Ratings for Callaway Golf Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Callaway Golf Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.