Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for New Gold (NGD)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for New Gold (TSE: NGD):
- 9/16/2016 – New Gold was upgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/14/2016 – New Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$7.60 to C$7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/8/2016 – New Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$8.10 to C$7.75.
- 9/7/2016 – New Gold was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/4/2016 – New Gold had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$7.00 to C$8.10. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
New Gold Inc. (TSE:NGD) traded up 3.84% during trading on Wednesday, reaching $6.22. The company had a trading volume of 336,883 shares. The company’s market capitalization is $3.19 billion. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $6.83 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.82. New Gold Inc. has a 52-week low of $2.56 and a 52-week high of $7.87.
New Gold Inc is a Canada-based intermediate gold mining company. The Company is engaged in the development and operation of mineral properties. The Company has operating mines in Canada, the United States, Australia and Mexico and development projects in Canada. The Company’s segments include New Afton, Mesquite, Peak Mines, Cerro San Pedro, Corporate and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for New Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.