Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for UBS AG (UBS)
UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/19/2016 – UBS AG is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – UBS AG was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $14.27 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – UBS AG had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas.
- 9/11/2016 – UBS AG had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 8/30/2016 – UBS AG was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “UBS Group AG remains on track with several restructuring initiatives including cost control measures. Management remains confident to achieve CHF 2.1 billion in net cost reductions by the end of 2017. Further, the company is focused on strengthening its wealth management business, building capital level and remains committed to enhance shareholders’ value with dividend payments. However, profitability continues to be challenged by a stressed operating environment with negative interest rates and global growth concerns. Further, in view of the current regulatory and political scenario affecting financial institutions, the company is burdened with a number of claims, disputes, legal proceedings and government investigations.”
Shares of UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) traded up 1.26% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $13.68. 313,737 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock has a market capitalization of $50.71 billion, a PE ratio of 10.73 and a beta of 1.32. UBS AG has a 1-year low of $11.93 and a 1-year high of $20.70. The company’s 50 day moving average is $13.94 and its 200 day moving average is $14.76.
UBS Group AG (UBS) is a holding company. The Company provides a range of financial services, including advisory services, underwriting, financing, market-making, asset management and brokerage on a global level, and retail banking in Switzerland. The Company comprises Corporate Center and five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank.
Receive News & Ratings for UBS AG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UBS AG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.