Noble Corp. (NE) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/21/2016 – Noble Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/14/2016 – Noble Corp. is now covered by analysts at Howard Weil. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $6.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – Noble Corp. had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2016 – Noble Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $7.10 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2016 – Noble Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Noble Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $9.00 to $6.50. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – Noble Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp. from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – Noble Corp. was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Nomura. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 8/10/2016 – Noble Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Argus from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/29/2016 – Noble Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $8.00 to $7.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Noble Corp. (NYSE:NE) traded up 6.05% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $5.43. 12,297,370 shares of the stock were exchanged. Noble Corp. has a 52-week low of $5.09 and a 52-week high of $14.64. The stock has a market cap of $1.32 billion, a P/E ratio of 2.26 and a beta of 2.05. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $6.18 and its 200-day moving average price is $8.66.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/21/noble-corp-ne-investment-analysts-recent-ratings-updates.html
Noble Corp. (NYSE:NE) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.22. The company earned $894.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $527.48 million. Noble Corp. had a return on equity of 5.22% and a net margin of 18.34%. Noble Corp.’s revenue for the quarter was down 37.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.64 EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Noble Corp. will post ($0.07) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Noble Corporation is an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company performs contract drilling services with its fleet of 79 mobile offshore drilling units and one floating production storage and offloading unit (NYSE:NE) located globally.
Receive News & Ratings for Noble Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Noble Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.