Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Invesco PLC (IVZ)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Invesco PLC (NYSE: IVZ) recently:
- 9/21/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co..
- 9/13/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/9/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $34.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/30/2016 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Invesco’s diversified footprint and product offerings, making it well positioned to benefit from enhanced global investment flows. Moreover, the company’s widening global presence, along with its broad diversification will help it generate further momentum from business in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Additionally, the company continues to capitalize on growing demand for passive products and alternate asset classes. However, a higher expense base despite cost-cutting initiatives continues to weigh on the company’s financials. Also, higher long-term debt level and increased regulations remain matters of concern. Further, high levels of intangibles on the company’s balance sheet face the threat of impairment, which can adversely affect its financials.”
- 8/9/2016 – Invesco PLC was given a new $36.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/5/2016 – Invesco PLC was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/5/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 7/29/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $34.00 to $35.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $27.00 to $31.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from $33.00 to $34.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 7/29/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $36.00 to $37.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) traded up 1.12% during trading on Wednesday, hitting $30.82. The stock had a trading volume of 2,527,476 shares. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $30.35 and a 200-day moving average price of $29.53. Invesco PLC has a 52 week low of $23.02 and a 52 week high of $35.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $12.63 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.57 and a beta of 1.97.
Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.56 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.02. The business had revenue of $1.19 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $853.16 million. Invesco PLC had a return on equity of 11.35% and a net margin of 17.27%. The business’s quarterly revenue was down 9.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.63 EPS. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Invesco PLC will post $2.25 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/21/research-analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-invesco-plc-ivz.html
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 2nd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 18th were paid a $0.28 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, August 16th. This represents a $1.12 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 3.67%. Invesco PLC’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 56.57%.
In related news, Director Ben F. Johnson III purchased 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 1st. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $29.24 per share, with a total value of $58,480.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 28,653 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $837,813.72. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Director Edward P. Lawrence sold 1,609 shares of Invesco PLC stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $30.84, for a total value of $49,621.56. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 33,848 shares in the company, valued at $1,043,872.32. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 1.90% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Invesco Ltd. (Invesco) is an independent global investment management company. The Company provides a range of investment capabilities and outcomes, which are delivered through a diverse set of investment vehicles, to help clients achieve their investment objectives. It operates in the investment management segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.