Centene Corp. (CNC) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Centene Corp. (NYSE: CNC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/13/2016 – Centene Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – Centene Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Centene Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Leerink Swann from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2016 – Centene Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2016 – Centene Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR & Co.
- 8/1/2016 – Centene Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Centene Corporation provides managed care programs and related services to individuals receiving benefits under Medicaid, including Supplemental Security Income, and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program. “
- 7/27/2016 – Centene Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $89.00 to $82.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/26/2016 – Centene Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR & Co. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC) opened at 68.28 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $11.66 billion, a P/E ratio of 26.35 and a beta of 1.00. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $68.65 and a 200 day moving average of $65.22. Centene Corp. has a 52 week low of $47.36 and a 52 week high of $75.57.
Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, July 26th. The company reported $1.29 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.09 by $0.20. Centene Corp. had a net margin of 1.19% and a return on equity of 14.27%. The firm had revenue of $10.90 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $10.80 billion. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.72 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 97.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts anticipate that Centene Corp. will post $4.37 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/09/22/centene-corp-cnc-research-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates.html
In other news, Director Richard A. Gephardt sold 15,910 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $68.89, for a total value of $1,096,039.90. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, EVP Kenneth Rone Baldwin sold 6,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, July 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $71.00, for a total transaction of $426,000.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 4.50% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Centene Corporation is a diversified healthcare company that provides programs and services to government sponsored healthcare programs. The Company also provides education and outreach programs to inform and assist members in accessing appropriate healthcare services. The Company operates through two segments.
Receive News & Ratings for Centene Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centene Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.