TRANSAT AT (TRZ) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of TRANSAT AT (TSE: TRZ) in the last few weeks:
- 9/9/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its price target raised by analysts at Paradigm Capital from C$9.50 to C$13.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$9.50 to C$8.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its price target lowered by analysts at Desjardins from C$9.00 to C$8.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$7.75 to C$7.00.
- 9/9/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$8.00 to C$6.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2016 – TRANSAT AT had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$8.00 price target on the stock.
TRANSAT AT Inc (TSE:TRZ) opened at 6.51 on Thursday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $6.57 and a 200-day moving average of $7.36. TRANSAT AT Inc has a 1-year low of $5.79 and a 1-year high of $8.70. The firm’s market capitalization is $239.69 million.
Transat A.T. Inc is a Canada-based international tour operator. The Company operates in the holiday travel industry and markets services primarily in the Americas and Europe. The Company’s primary business consists of developing and marketing holiday travel services in package and air-only formats. It operates as an outgoing, as well as an incoming tour operator by bundling services bought in Canada and abroad, and reselling them primarily in Canada, France, the United Kingdom and in over 10 other European countries, directly or through intermediaries.
Receive News & Ratings for TRANSAT AT Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRANSAT AT Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.