Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Dominion Diamond Corp. (DDC)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE: DDC) recently:
- 9/30/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets.
- 9/23/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Dominion Diamond Corporation is engaged in mining and marketing of rough diamonds. It also undertakes rough diamond sorting and sales operations in Canada, Belgium and India. The company sources diamonds from mines in Canada’s Northwest Territories. Dominion Diamond Corporation, formerly known as Harry Winston Diamond Corporation, is based in Toronto, Canada. “
- 9/21/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $11.40 price target on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets.
- 9/14/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/24/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
Shares of Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE:DDC) traded up 0.11% during midday trading on Friday, hitting $8.98. The stock had a trading volume of 58,411 shares. Dominion Diamond Corp. has a 52 week low of $7.27 and a 52 week high of $12.65. The company’s 50 day moving average is $8.93 and its 200 day moving average is $9.91. The firm’s market cap is $761.91 million.
Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE:DDC) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, September 8th. The company reported ($0.39) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.06) by $0.33. Dominion Diamond Corp. had a negative return on equity of 1.08% and a negative net margin of 9.79%. The company had revenue of $160 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $196.50 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned ($0.21) earnings per share. Dominion Diamond Corp.’s revenue was down 23.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts predict that Dominion Diamond Corp. will post $0.27 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/07/research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-dominion-diamond-corp-ddc.html
The firm also recently announced a semiannual dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, November 3rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, October 11th will be issued a $0.20 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 6th. This represents a yield of 4.77%. Dominion Diamond Corp.’s payout ratio is currently -52.63%.
Dominion Diamond Corporation is a diamond mining company. The Company is focused on the mining and marketing of rough diamonds to the global market. The Company’s segments include the Ekati Diamond Mine, the Diavik Diamond Mine and the Corporate segment. It supplies rough diamonds to the global market from its operation of the Ekati Diamond Mine (in which it owns a controlling interest) and its approximately 40% ownership interest in the Diavik Diamond Mine.
Receive News & Ratings for Dominion Diamond Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dominion Diamond Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.