Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Gigamon (GIMO)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) recently:
- 10/6/2016 – Gigamon is now covered by analysts at JMP Securities. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – Gigamon was downgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $59.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $54.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 10/5/2016 – Gigamon was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 10/5/2016 – Gigamon was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. to a “market perform” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/28/2016 – Gigamon was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Gigamon Inc. is engaged in providing intelligent Traffic Visibility solutions for enterprises, data centers and service providers. Its products consist of GigaVUE, GigaSECURE, GigaSMART and GigaTAP products. The Company’s fabric enables information technology organizations to forward traffic from network infrastructure to management, analysis, and compliance and security tools. It has operations primarily in the United States, the rest of North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Gigamon Inc. is headquartered in Milpitas, California. “
- 9/14/2016 – Gigamon had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 9/7/2016 – Gigamon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Gigamon is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Gigamon Inc. (NYSE:GIMO) traded down 0.29% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $51.48. 811,183 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $49.11 and a 200 day moving average of $38.63. The company has a market cap of $1.82 billion, a PE ratio of 44.53 and a beta of 1.77. Gigamon Inc. has a 52 week low of $19.57 and a 52 week high of $56.38.
Gigamon (NYSE:GIMO) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.30 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.24 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $75.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $70.10 million. Gigamon had a net margin of 16.46% and a return on equity of 6.28%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 46.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.16 EPS. Equities research analysts predict that Gigamon Inc. will post $1.16 EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/07/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-changes-for-gigamon-gimo.html
In related news, Director Ted C. Ho sold 65,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $44.87, for a total transaction of $2,916,550.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 11,837 shares in the company, valued at approximately $531,126.19. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, VP Helmut Wilke sold 4,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 24th. The stock was sold at an average price of $45.24, for a total transaction of $180,960.00. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 69,113 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,126,672.12. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 9.66% of the company’s stock.
Gigamon Inc offers solutions that deliver visibility and control of traffic across networks. The Company’s Visibility Fabric solution consists of a distributed system of nodes that enable a level of visibility, modification and control of network traffic. Its GigaSECURE Security Delivery Platform enables the delivery of network, data as a service, for multiple security tools.
Receive News & Ratings for Gigamon Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gigamon Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.