Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Imperial Oil Limited (NYSEMKT: IMO) recently:
- 9/23/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 9/22/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/24/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $46.00.
- 8/19/2016 – Imperial Oil Limited is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They set an “underperform” rating and a $32.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Imperial Oil Limited (NYSEMKT:IMO) traded up 1.87% during trading on Monday, reaching $32.77. The company had a trading volume of 61,240 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average of $30.90 and a 200-day moving average of $31.46. Imperial Oil Limited has a 52-week low of $25.55 and a 52-week high of $35.48. The firm has a market capitalization of $27.78 billion, a P/E ratio of 122.73 and a beta of 1.14.
Imperial Oil Limited (NYSEMKT:IMO) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 29th. The company reported ($0.21) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.09 by $0.30. The firm earned $6.25 billion during the quarter. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.14 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was down 14.4% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts expect that Imperial Oil Limited will post $0.37 earnings per share for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/10/imperial-oil-limited-imo-research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes.html
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Saturday, October 1st. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 2nd were paid a $0.1135 dividend. This represents a $0.45 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.39%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, August 31st. Imperial Oil Limited’s dividend payout ratio is 170.37%.
Imperial Oil Limited is an integrated oil company. The Company is engaged in the exploration for, and production and sale of, crude oil and natural gas. The Company’s operations are conducted in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Chemical. Upstream operations include the exploration for, and production of, crude oil, natural gas, synthetic oil and bitumen.
Receive News & Ratings for Imperial Oil Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperial Oil Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.