Skechers USA (SKX) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX):
- 10/3/2016 – Skechers USA is now covered by analysts at Standpoint Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – Skechers USA was upgraded by analysts at Susquehanna from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – Skechers USA was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2016 – Skechers USA was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $41.00.
- 8/23/2016 – Skechers USA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/12/2016 – Skechers USA is now covered by analysts at Susquehanna. They set a “neutral” rating and a $27.00 price target on the stock.
Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE:SKX) traded up 1.70% on Monday, reaching $23.29. The company had a trading volume of 1,051,675 shares. Skechers USA Inc. has a 12 month low of $20.90 and a 12 month high of $49.28. The company has a market capitalization of $3.68 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.45 and a beta of 0.15. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $23.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $27.80.
Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 21st. The company reported $0.50 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.52 by $0.02. Skechers USA had a return on equity of 20.20% and a net margin of 7.79%. The firm had revenue of $877.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $892.06 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.52 EPS. On average, equities analysts predict that Skechers USA Inc. will post $1.80 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/10/skechers-usa-skx-investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes.html
In other news, General Counsel Phillip Paccione sold 1,389 shares of Skechers USA stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, July 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$24.12, for a total transaction of C$33,502.68. Following the sale, the general counsel now owns 90,445 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$2,181,533.40. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Insiders own 21.73% of the company’s stock.
Skechers U.SA, Inc is a designer and marketer of Skechers-branded lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, and performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers GO brand name. The Company operates through three segments: domestic wholesale sales, international wholesale sales, and retail sales, which includes e-commerce sales.
Receive News & Ratings for Skechers USA Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skechers USA Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.