Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Sequential Brands Group (SQBG)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ: SQBG) in the last few weeks:
- 10/4/2016 – Sequential Brands Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $9.25 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Sequential Brands Group Inc. is a licensing and brand management company focused on promoting, marketing and licensing a portfolio of consumer brands. The Company’s brands include William Rast(R) and People’s Liberation(R). It licenses its brands with respect to a broad range of products, including apparel, eyewear, footwear and fashion accessories, including handbags, watches and luggage. Sequential Brands Group Inc., formerly known as People’s Liberation, Inc., is headquartered in Pacific Palisades, California. “
- 9/28/2016 – Sequential Brands Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Brean Capital. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Sequential Brands Group was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Sequential Brands Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Sequential Brands Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
Sequential Brands Group Inc. (NASDAQ:SQBG) opened at 7.93 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $7.63 and a 200 day moving average price of $7.31. The company’s market cap is $493.40 million. Sequential Brands Group Inc. has a 12 month low of $5.37 and a 12 month high of $14.26.
Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ:SQBG) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.06 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.02. Sequential Brands Group had a positive return on equity of 4.59% and a negative net margin of 3.37%. The company had revenue of $34.20 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $31.23 million. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.08 earnings per share. Sequential Brands Group’s quarterly revenue was up 69.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts predict that Sequential Brands Group Inc. will post $0.45 EPS for the current year.
Sequential Brands Group, Inc owns a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, home, athletic and lifestyle categories. The Company’s portfolio of consumer brands includes Martha Stewart, Emeril Lagasse, Jessica Simpson, Joe’s Jeans, William Rast, Ellen Tracy, Revo, AND1 and Avia. The Company’s brands are licensed for a range of product categories, including apparel, footwear, eyewear, fashion accessories and home goods.
Receive News & Ratings for Sequential Brands Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sequential Brands Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.