Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for HubSpot (HUBS)
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/7/2016 – HubSpot had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a $67.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – HubSpot was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “HubSpot, Inc. is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies to attract visitors to their Websites, convert visitors into leads, and close leads into customers. Its software platform consists of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, and Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The Company provides marketing tools at grader.com and hosts a marketing community at inboundmarketing.com. HubSpot, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “
- 10/4/2016 – HubSpot is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.. They set a “neutral” rating and a $57.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – HubSpot is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “buy” rating and a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2016 – HubSpot had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $62.00.
- 9/30/2016 – HubSpot had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $62.00 to $70.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – HubSpot had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $60.00 to $67.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – HubSpot was given a new $67.00 price target on by analysts at Pacific Crest. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – HubSpot is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “overweight” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
HubSpot Inc. (NYSE:HUBS) traded down 4.13% during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $55.65. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 120,293 shares. The firm’s market cap is $1.97 billion. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $56.38 and a 200 day moving average of $50.03. HubSpot Inc. has a 52-week low of $27.00 and a 52-week high of $60.11.
HubSpot (NYSE:HUBS) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 3rd. The company reported ($0.07) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.15) by $0.08. HubSpot had a negative return on equity of 36.88% and a negative net margin of 20.03%. The firm earned $65 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $61.67 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted ($0.17) earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 51.4% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts anticipate that HubSpot Inc. will post ($0.53) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/11/investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-hubspot-hubs.html
In related news, insider Hunter Madeley sold 800 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $57.45, for a total transaction of $45,960.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 110,296 shares in the company, valued at approximately $6,336,505.20. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, CEO Brian Halligan sold 20,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $57.16, for a total value of $1,143,200.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 784,154 shares in the company, valued at $44,822,242.64. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 18.50% of the company’s stock.
HubSpot, Inc (HubSpot) provides a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform. The Company’s software platform features integrated applications, which include social media, search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, Website content management, marketing automation, e-mail, customer relationship management (CRM), analytics and reporting.
Receive News & Ratings for HubSpot Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HubSpot Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.