Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for FMSA Holdings (FMSA)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of FMSA Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) in the last few weeks:
- 10/11/2016 – FMSA Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $9.50 to $12.25. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – FMSA Holdings is now covered by analysts at Johnson Rice. They set an “accumulate” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – FMSA Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. provides sand and sand-based products used by oil and gas exploration and production companies to enhance the productivity of their wells. Its operating segment consists of Proppant Solutions and Industrial and Recreational Products. Proppant Solutions segment provides sand-based proppants for use in hydraulic fracturing operations. I&R segment provides raw, coated and custom blended sands to the foundry, building products, glass, turf and landscape and filtration industries. Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc., formerly known as FMSA Holdings Inc., is headquartered in Chesterland, Ohio. “
- 9/20/2016 – FMSA Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – FMSA Holdings was given a new $9.50 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – FMSA Holdings is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $7.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of FMSA Holdings Inc. (NYSE:FMSA) traded down 1.64% during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $9.58. The stock had a trading volume of 2,086,586 shares. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.83 billion. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $7.78 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.19. FMSA Holdings Inc. has a one year low of $1.00 and a one year high of $9.86.
FMSA Holdings (NYSE:FMSA) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 4th. The company reported ($0.54) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.13) by $0.41. The company earned $114.20 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $129.35 million. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.02 earnings per share. FMSA Holdings’s quarterly revenue was down 48.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts predict that FMSA Holdings Inc. will post ($0.42) EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/11/investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates-for-fmsa-holdings-fmsa.html
In other FMSA Holdings news, Director Charles D. Fowler purchased 1,666,666 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, July 26th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $5.95 per share, with a total value of $9,916,662.70. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 1,705,132 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $10,145,535.40. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Corporate insiders own 16.20% of the company’s stock.
Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc, formerly FMSA Holdings Inc, provides sand-based proppant solutions. The Company operates through two segments: Proppant Solutions, and Industrial & Recreational (I&R) Products. Its Proppant Solutions segment provides sand-based proppants for use in hydraulic fracturing operations throughout the United States and Canada, Argentina, Mexico, China, northern Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Receive News & Ratings for FMSA Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FMSA Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.