Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Radius Health (RDUS)
Radius Health (NASDAQ: RDUS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/28/2016 – Radius Health had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 9/28/2016 – Radius Health was given a new $85.00 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/21/2016 – Radius Health had its price target raised by analysts at HC Wainwright from $55.00 to $71.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2016 – Radius Health had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Radius Health was given a new $85.00 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/15/2016 – Radius Health had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $37.00 to $46.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Radius Health Inc. (NASDAQ:RDUS) traded up 3.55% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $53.95. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 555,300 shares. The company has a 50-day moving average of $55.02 and a 200-day moving average of $43.13. The company’s market cap is $2.32 billion. Radius Health Inc. has a 12 month low of $24.75 and a 12 month high of $75.50.
Radius Health (NASDAQ:RDUS) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 4th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.01) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.95) by $0.06. During the same period last year, the firm posted ($0.61) EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that Radius Health Inc. will post ($3.97) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Radius Health, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics in the areas of osteoporosis, oncology and endocrine diseases. Its product candidate, the investigational drug abaloparatide for subcutaneous injection, has completed Phase III development for use in the reduction of fracture risk in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.
Receive News & Ratings for Radius Health Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radius Health Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.