Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (IART)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: IART) in the last few weeks:
- 10/7/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation operates in the highly competitive surgical implants and medical instruments market. In the recently reported second quarter of 2016 gross margin contracted while selling, general and administrative expenses shoot up. Going forward higher burden of research and development expenditure is also expected. Growth would depend on faster ramp up of new products like Omnigraft. Also, it is worth noting that Integra’s 2016 organic revenue outlook considers a more challenging selling environment overseas, in countries such as Brazil, Mexico and China. Finally foreign exchange headwinds would continue to be a threat. Thus we would advise investors not to take any position in Integra Lifesciences for the near term.”
- 10/5/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/27/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $90.00 to $105.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/21/2016 – Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $86.00.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:IART) traded up 0.84% on Wednesday, hitting $82.63. 113,800 shares of the stock were exchanged. The company’s 50 day moving average is $85.24 and its 200 day moving average is $77.79. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. has a 1-year low of $54.75 and a 1-year high of $88.86. The stock has a market cap of $3.09 billion, a PE ratio of 341.45 and a beta of 0.43.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:IART) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.79 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.76 by $0.03. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. had a net margin of 0.79% and a return on equity of 15.41%. The business had revenue of $249.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $243.17 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.79 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 17.2% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts expect that Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. will post $3.48 earnings per share for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/analysts-recent-ratings-updates-for-integra-lifesciences-holdings-corp-iart.html
In other news, Director Raymond G. Murphy sold 2,610 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $84.83, for a total value of $221,406.30. Following the sale, the director now owns 33,057 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,804,225.31. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, Director Raymond G. Murphy sold 2,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $86.64, for a total transaction of $225,264.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 33,047 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,863,192.08. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 22.00% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation is a medical technology company. The Company focuses on the development, manufacturing and marketing of surgical implants and medical instruments. Its products are used in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics and general surgery. Its segments include Specialty Surgical Solutions, which offers products, including specialty surgical instrumentation for a range of specialties.
Receive News & Ratings for Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.