Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL)
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ: CMTL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/12/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $14.00 to $11.75. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Noble Financial. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company believes many of its solutions play a vital role in providing or enhancing communication capabilities when terrestrial communications infrastructure is unavailable or ineffective. The Company conducts business through three complementary segments: telecommunications transmission, mobile data communications and RF microwave amplifiers. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets. The Company believes it is a market leader in the market segments that it serves. “
- 10/10/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets.
- 10/10/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $13.00 to $12.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/24/2016 – Comtech Telecommunications Corp. is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “neutral” rating and a $13.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ:CMTL) traded down 2.55% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $11.08. 350,495 shares of the company were exchanged. Comtech Telecommunications Corp. has a 52-week low of $10.94 and a 52-week high of $25.85. The company’s market capitalization is $260.47 million. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $12.84 and a 200 day moving average price of $16.98.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ:CMTL) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, October 6th. The company reported ($0.14) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.18) by $0.04. Comtech Telecommunications Corp. had a negative net margin of 1.88% and a positive return on equity of 1.52%. The firm had revenue of $152.40 million for the quarter. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.34 earnings per share. Comtech Telecommunications Corp.’s revenue was up 96.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts expect that Comtech Telecommunications Corp. will post ($0.81) EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/analysts-weekly-ratings-updates-for-comtech-telecommunications-corp-cmtl.html
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, November 22nd. Shareholders of record on Friday, October 21st will be paid a $0.30 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, October 19th. This represents a $1.20 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 10.83%. Comtech Telecommunications Corp.’s payout ratio is presently -235.29%.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company operates through three segments: telecommunications transmission, RF microwave amplifiers and mobile data communications. Its telecommunications transmission segment provides equipment and systems used for satellite transmission and enable wireless communications.
Receive News & Ratings for Comtech Telecommunications Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comtech Telecommunications Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.