Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS):
- 10/10/2016 – CVS Health Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $94.49 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2016 – CVS Health Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $87.73 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $115.00.
- 10/3/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $114.00 to $104.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $110.00.
- 9/30/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $111.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – CVS Health Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $104.00 price target on the stock.
CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) traded up 1.163% on Wednesday, reaching $87.405. The company had a trading volume of 2,888,145 shares. The company has a 50-day moving average of $90.79 and a 200 day moving average of $96.67. CVS Health Corporation has a one year low of $85.41 and a one year high of $106.67. The stock has a market cap of $93.19 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.107 and a beta of 0.83.
CVS Health Corporation (NYSE:CVS) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 2nd. The pharmacy operator reported $1.32 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.30 by $0.02. The company earned $43.70 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $44.28 billion. CVS Health Corporation had a return on equity of 15.86% and a net margin of 2.88%. The firm’s revenue was up 17.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $1.19 EPS. On average, equities research analysts predict that CVS Health Corporation will post $5.86 EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates-for-cvs-health-corporation-cvs.html
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, November 3rd. Stockholders of record on Monday, October 24th will be paid a dividend of $0.425 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 20th. This represents a $1.70 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.97%. CVS Health Corporation’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 39.08%.
CVS Health Corporation, together with its subsidiaries (CVS Health), is a pharmacy company. The Company operates through three business segments: Pharmacy Services, Retail/LTC and Corporate. The Company offers a range of products and services, such as advising patients on their medications at its CVS Pharmacy locations, introducing programs to help control costs for its clients at CVS Caremark, how care is delivered to its patients with conditions through CVS Specialty, pharmacy care for the senior community through Omnicare.
Receive News & Ratings for CVS Health Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVS Health Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.