Kraft Heinz (KHC) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) in the last few weeks:
- 10/6/2016 – Kraft Heinz was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $98.22 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its “focus list” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 9/28/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $91.00 to $96.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Kraft Heinz was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $98.22 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – Kraft Heinz was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $98.22 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – Kraft Heinz was given a new $110.00 price target on by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/31/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $100.00 to $97.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/26/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $118.00 to $114.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Susquehanna.
- 8/16/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $100.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $98.00.
- 8/13/2016 – Kraft Heinz had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.. They now have a $100.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Co. (NASDAQ:KHC) opened at 87.24 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $88.52 and a 200-day moving average of $85.30. Kraft Heinz Co. has a 1-year low of $68.18 and a 1-year high of $90.54. The firm has a market capitalization of $106.23 billion, a PE ratio of 63.96 and a beta of 0.47.
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ:KHC) last released its earnings results on Thursday, August 4th. The company reported $0.85 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.71 by $0.14. Kraft Heinz had a net margin of 6.87% and a return on equity of 5.78%. The company had revenue of $6.79 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $4.70 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.92 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 159.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Kraft Heinz Co. will post $3.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/kraft-heinz-khc-research-analysts-recent-ratings-updates.html
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, October 7th. Investors of record on Friday, August 26th were given a $0.60 dividend. This represents a $2.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.75%. This is an increase from Kraft Heinz’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.58. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 24th. Kraft Heinz’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 181.82%.
In related news, major shareholder Global Food Holdings Lp 3G sold 2,808,371 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of $87.05, for a total value of $244,468,695.55. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. 26.92% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
The Kraft Heinz Company is a food and beverage company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of food and beverage products, including condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee and other grocery products. The Company’s segments include the United States, Canada and Europe.
Receive News & Ratings for Kraft Heinz Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kraft Heinz Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.