MDC Partners (MDCA) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/7/2016 – MDC Partners is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2016 – MDC Partners is now covered by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They set a “sector perform” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – MDC Partners had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – MDC Partners was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “MDC Partners Inc. is a marketing communications firm providing marketing communication and consulting services throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Its services includes advertising and media, interactive marketing, direct marketing, public relations, corporate communications, market research, corporate identity and branding, and sales promotion. The Company also provides mobile marketing, and database and customer relationship management services. MDC Corporation Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. “
- 9/8/2016 – MDC Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Albert Fried & Company. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2016 – MDC Partners had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
Shares of MDC Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:MDCA) remained flat at $10.75 during trading on Wednesday. The stock had a trading volume of 351,182 shares. MDC Partners Inc. has a one year low of $10.32 and a one year high of $23.90. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $11.67 and a 200-day moving average of $16.57. The firm’s market capitalization is $574.96 million.
MDC Partners (NASDAQ:MDCA) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.13. The firm had revenue of $337.05 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $346.02 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.59 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up .1% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts anticipate that MDC Partners Inc. will post $0.89 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/mdc-partners-mdca-research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes.html
In related news, CEO Scott L. Kauffman purchased 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 4th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $13.86 per share, with a total value of $138,600.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Insiders own 2.00% of the company’s stock.
MDC Partners Inc is a provider of marketing, advertising, activation, communications and strategic consulting solutions. The Company’s segment is Advertising and Communications. It operates through a network of Partner Firms. The Advertising and Communications segment consists of integrated marketing consulting services to Partner Firms that offers advertising, marketing, media, communications solutions, and specialized consumer insights and analytics, including global advertising and marketing services; media buying, planning and optimization; interactive and mobile marketing; direct marketing; public relations; corporate communications; market research; corporate identity and branding services; sales promotion; the design, development, research and implementation of consumer services, and direct marketing services.
Receive News & Ratings for MDC Partners Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MDC Partners Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.