Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for TCF Financial Corp. (TCB)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of TCF Financial Corp. (NYSE: TCB) recently:
- 10/12/2016 – TCF Financial Corp. had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
- 10/11/2016 – TCF Financial Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $15.00 to $17.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – TCF Financial Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $15.00 to $16.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/8/2016 – TCF Financial Corp. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – TCF Financial Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Agricole SA from $14.00 to $15.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
TCF Financial Corp. (NYSE:TCB) traded down 0.14% on Wednesday, reaching $14.64. The company had a trading volume of 793,967 shares. TCF Financial Corp. has a 52-week low of $10.37 and a 52-week high of $15.94. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $14.48 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.55. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.45 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.84 and a beta of 1.12.
TCF Financial Corp. (NYSE:TCB) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 22nd. The company reported $0.31 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.29 by $0.02. TCF Financial Corp. had a return on equity of 10.14% and a net margin of 15.34%. The company had revenue of $330.90 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $214.32 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.29 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 3.6% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts anticipate that TCF Financial Corp. will post $1.18 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
TCF Financial Corporation (TCF) is a bank holding company. The Company’s principal subsidiary is TCF National Bank (TCF Bank). The Company operates in three segments: Lending, Funding and Support Services. Its Lending segment includes consumer real estate, commercial real estate and business lending, leasing and equipment finance, inventory finance and auto finance.
Receive News & Ratings for TCF Financial Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TCF Financial Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.