Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for TransDigm Group (TDG)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for TransDigm Group (NYSE: TDG):
- 10/7/2016 – TransDigm Group had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wolfe Research.
- 10/5/2016 – TransDigm Group is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set an “outperform” rating and a $341.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – TransDigm Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “TransDigm has a decent earnings surprise history, having beaten estimates thrice over the four trailing quarters. The company has been posting strong revenue growth, driven by organic sales as well as by its acquired businesses like Pexco, PneuDraulics and Breeze. However on the flip side, mounting interest expenses and escalating debt burden continue to bother TransDigm’s quarterly financials. Further, TransDigm is seeing some negative trends at present, like weaker defense aftermarket orders and soft business jet, helicopter and freighter revenues, which might pressure its top line growth in the near future. In addition, the company faces significant integration risks and expenses. Moreover, heavy dependence of the military and defense market on government budgets also makes the company vulnerable to planned budgetary spending cuts and other presidential policies.”
- 10/4/2016 – TransDigm Group was given a new $340.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – TransDigm Group is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set a “buy” rating and a $340.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – TransDigm Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $325.00 price target on the stock.
TransDigm Group Inc. (NYSE:TDG) traded up 0.26% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $277.43. 378,447 shares of the company traded hands. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $285.67 and its 200-day moving average is $262.29. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.78 billion, a PE ratio of 29.34 and a beta of 0.72. TransDigm Group Inc. has a 12-month low of $180.76 and a 12-month high of $294.38.
TransDigm Group (NYSE:TDG) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported $3.09 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $2.82 by $0.27. TransDigm Group had a net margin of 17.25% and a negative return on equity of 62.15%. The company earned $797.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $805.23 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $2.26 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 15.4% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts anticipate that TransDigm Group Inc. will post $11.39 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/recent-analysts-ratings-updates-for-transdigm-group-tdg.html
In other news, insider Peter Palmer sold 20,500 shares of TransDigm Group stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $281.84, for a total value of $5,777,720.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 14,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,945,760. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, insider Bernt G. Iversen II sold 10,000 shares of TransDigm Group stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 30th. The shares were sold at an average price of $287.16, for a total transaction of $2,871,600.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 15,010 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $4,310,271.60. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 9.30% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
TransDigm Group Incorporated (TransDigm) is a designer, producer and supplier of engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft. The Company operates through three segments: Power & Control, Airframe and Non-aviation. Its Power & Control segment includes operations that primarily develop, produce and market systems and components that provide power to or control power of the aircraft utilizing electronic, fluid, power and mechanical motion control technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for TransDigm Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TransDigm Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.