RPC (RES) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for RPC (NYSE: RES):
- 10/11/2016 – RPC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $16.00 to $19.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – RPC was upgraded by analysts at Seaport Global Securities from a “reduce” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.
- 9/28/2016 – RPC had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Seaport Global Securities.
- 9/22/2016 – RPC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – RPC had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $15.00 to $16.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – RPC was given a new $14.00 price target on by analysts at Nomura. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
RPC Inc. (NYSE:RES) traded up 0.72% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $18.17. The company had a trading volume of 349,437 shares. RPC Inc. has a 52-week low of $9.73 and a 52-week high of $18.50. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $15.85 and a 200 day moving average of $15.03. The firm’s market cap is $3.95 billion.
RPC (NYSE:RES) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported ($0.23) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.23). The business earned $143 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $149.41 million. RPC had a negative return on equity of 16.53% and a negative net margin of 17.29%. The business’s revenue was down 51.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.16) earnings per share. On average, analysts anticipate that RPC Inc. will post ($0.77) EPS for the current year.
RPC, Inc (RPC) is a holding company for several oilfield services companies. The Company provides a range of specialized oilfield services and equipment to oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties across the United States, including the southwest, mid-continent, Gulf of Mexico, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions, and in selected international markets.
Receive News & Ratings for RPC Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RPC Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.