Wabco Holdings (WBC) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Wabco Holdings (NYSE: WBC) recently:
- 10/12/2016 – Wabco Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $103.00 to $107.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Wabco Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $113.00 to $114.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Wabco Holdings had its “market outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Avondale Partners.
- 9/30/2016 – Wabco Holdings is now covered by analysts at Credit Agricole SA. They set an “outperform” rating and a $125.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2016 – Wabco Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $119.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “WABCO is one of the world’s leading providers of electronic braking, stability, suspension and transmission control systems for heavy duty commercial vehicles. WABCO products are also increasingly used in luxury cars and sport utility vehicles. “
- 9/6/2016 – Wabco Holdings is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $113.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/15/2016 – Wabco Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $109.00 to $100.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Shares of Wabco Holdings Inc. (NYSE:WBC) traded down 1.20% on Wednesday, reaching $109.14. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 339,403 shares. The company has a market capitalization of $6.09 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.40 and a beta of 2.04. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $108.49 and a 200-day moving average price of $104.40. Wabco Holdings Inc. has a 1-year low of $81.66 and a 1-year high of $115.80.
Wabco Holdings (NYSE:WBC) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, July 20th. The company reported $1.43 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.40 by $0.03. Wabco Holdings had a return on equity of 39.45% and a net margin of 7.28%. The business had revenue of $732.20 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $706.60 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $1.40 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 10.8% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Wabco Holdings Inc. will post $5.73 EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/wabco-holdings-wbc-research-analysts-recent-ratings-updates.html
In other news, insider Nick Rens sold 600 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $101.19, for a total transaction of $60,714.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 9,665 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $978,001.35. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Insiders own 0.79% of the company’s stock.
WABCO Holdings Inc is a supplier of electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical and aerodynamic products for various manufacturers. The Company engineers, develops, manufactures and sells systems controlling braking, stability, suspension, transmission automation, as well transmission automation and air management systems for commercial vehicles.
Receive News & Ratings for Wabco Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wabco Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.