Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Oshkosh Corp (OSK)
Oshkosh Corp (NYSE: OSK) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $50.00.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $63.00 to $61.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Drexel Hamilton.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $62.00 to $60.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Oshkosh Corp had its price target lowered by analysts at Macquarie from $53.50 to $50.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/17/2016 – Oshkosh Corp was given a new $62.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – Oshkosh Corp is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2016 – Oshkosh Corp was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp. from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
Oshkosh Corp (NYSE:OSK) traded down 0.56% during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $53.66. The company had a trading volume of 313,896 shares. Oshkosh Corp has a 52-week low of $29.59 and a 52-week high of $57.75. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $54.92 and its 200-day moving average price is $48.62. The stock has a market cap of $3.94 billion, a PE ratio of 19.68 and a beta of 1.89.
Oshkosh Corp (NYSE:OSK) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $1.13 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.00 by $0.13. The firm had revenue of $1.75 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.61 billion. Oshkosh Corp had a return on equity of 11.02% and a net margin of 3.36%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $1.13 EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Oshkosh Corp will post $2.91 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/weekly-analysts-ratings-changes-for-oshkosh-corp-osk.html
In other Oshkosh Corp news, insider Joseph H. Kimmitt sold 18,000 shares of Oshkosh Corp stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $54.50, for a total value of $981,000.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 61,282 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,339,869. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Also, VP David M. Sagehorn sold 49,495 shares of Oshkosh Corp stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $54.13, for a total value of $2,679,164.35. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 111,113 shares in the company, valued at approximately $6,014,546.69. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 3.10% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Oshkosh Corporation is a manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment, and fire and emergency. The company’s brands include Oshkosh, JLG, Pierce, McNeilus, IMT, Frontline, Jerr-Dan, CON-E-CO and London.
Receive News & Ratings for Oshkosh Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oshkosh Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.