Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Invesco PLC (IVZ)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Invesco PLC (NYSE: IVZ):
- 10/11/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $30.00 to $37.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $35.00 to $36.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co..
- 9/13/2016 – Invesco PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/9/2016 – Invesco PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $34.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/30/2016 – Invesco PLC was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Invesco’s diversified footprint and product offerings, making it well positioned to benefit from enhanced global investment flows. Moreover, the company’s widening global presence, along with its broad diversification will help it generate further momentum from business in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Additionally, the company continues to capitalize on growing demand for passive products and alternate asset classes. However, a higher expense base despite cost-cutting initiatives continues to weigh on the company’s financials. Also, higher long-term debt level and increased regulations remain matters of concern. Further, high levels of intangibles on the company’s balance sheet face the threat of impairment, which can adversely affect its financials.”
Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) traded up 0.82% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $30.79. 4,347,807 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. Invesco PLC has a 52 week low of $23.02 and a 52 week high of $35.00. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $30.96 and a 200 day moving average of $29.66. The stock has a market capitalization of $12.62 billion, a P/E ratio of 15.55 and a beta of 1.96.
Invesco PLC (NYSE:IVZ) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.56 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.02. Invesco PLC had a net margin of 17.27% and a return on equity of 11.35%. The business had revenue of $1.19 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $853.16 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.63 earnings per share. Invesco PLC’s revenue was down 9.8% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts forecast that Invesco PLC will post $2.26 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/12/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-updates-for-invesco-plc-ivz.html
In other Invesco PLC news, Director Edward P. Lawrence sold 1,609 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $30.84, for a total value of $49,621.56. Following the sale, the director now owns 33,848 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,043,872.32. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, Director Ben F. Johnson III purchased 2,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, August 1st. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $29.24 per share, for a total transaction of $58,480.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 28,653 shares in the company, valued at $837,813.72. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Corporate insiders own 1.90% of the company’s stock.
Invesco Ltd. (Invesco) is an independent global investment management company. The Company provides a range of investment capabilities and outcomes, which are delivered through a diverse set of investment vehicles, to help clients achieve their investment objectives. It operates in the investment management segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.