Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Flir Systems (FLIR)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Flir Systems (NASDAQ: FLIR) recently:
- 10/7/2016 – Flir Systems is now covered by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They set a “buy” rating and a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – Flir Systems is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set a “neutral” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – Flir Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – Flir Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Drexel Hamilton. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Flir Systems had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Imperial Capital. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Flir Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) opened at 29.50 on Thursday. Flir Systems Inc. has a 12 month low of $25.12 and a 12 month high of $34.09. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.05 billion, a PE ratio of 21.77 and a beta of 0.51. The company’s 50-day moving average is $31.01 and its 200-day moving average is $31.37.
Flir Systems (NASDAQ:FLIR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.34 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.35 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $402.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $401.56 million. Flir Systems had a net margin of 11.85% and a return on equity of 12.68%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $0.36 EPS. Equities research analysts expect that Flir Systems Inc. will post $1.61 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/13/analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-flir-systems-flir.html
In other news, VP Jeffrey Frank sold 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $30.73, for a total transaction of $307,300.00. Following the transaction, the vice president now owns 21,769 shares in the company, valued at approximately $668,961.37. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Insiders own 3.00% of the company’s stock.
FLIR Systems, Inc (FLIR) designs, develops, markets and distributes thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locater systems, measurement and diagnostic systems and advanced threat-detection solutions. The Company’s segments include Surveillance, Instruments, Security, OEM & Emerging Markets, Maritime and Detection.
Receive News & Ratings for Flir Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flir Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.