Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Thor Industries (THO)
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/9/2016 – Thor Industries had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus. They now have a $92.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2016 – Thor Industries was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $96.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Thor Industries manufactures a wide range of recreational vehicles (RVs) at various manufacturing facilities located in Indiana and Ohio and sold through independent dealers in the U.S. and Canada. “
- 9/28/2016 – Thor Industries was upgraded by analysts at Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corp. to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2016 – Thor Industries was upgraded by analysts at Wellington Shields from a “gradually accumulate” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2016 – Thor Industries had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets.
- 9/21/2016 – Thor Industries was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Thor Industries manufactures a wide range of recreational vehicles (RVs) at various manufacturing facilities located in Indiana and Ohio and sold through independent dealers in the U.S. and Canada. “
- 9/13/2016 – Thor Industries was upgraded by analysts at Northcoast Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/19/2016 – Thor Industries was downgraded by analysts at Wunderlich from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Thor Industries Inc. (NYSE:THO) traded down 1.29% on Thursday, hitting $82.36. The company had a trading volume of 53,651 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $82.12 and a 200 day moving average price of $71.41. Thor Industries Inc. has a 1-year low of $47.56 and a 1-year high of $87.08. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.32 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.87 and a beta of 1.26.
Thor Industries (NYSE:THO) last released its earnings results on Monday, September 26th. The company reported $1.57 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.33 by $0.24. The company had revenue of $1.29 billion for the quarter. Thor Industries had a return on equity of 22.50% and a net margin of 5.60%. Thor Industries’s revenue for the quarter was up 22.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $1.31 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts forecast that Thor Industries Inc. will post $5.89 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/13/analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-thor-industries-tho.html
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, November 7th. Investors of record on Monday, October 24th will be given a dividend of $0.33 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 20th. This is an increase from Thor Industries’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.30. This represents a $1.32 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.58%. Thor Industries’s payout ratio is 24.64%.
In related news, Chairman Peter Busch Orthwein sold 4,672 shares of Thor Industries stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 29th. The stock was sold at an average price of $85.69, for a total transaction of $400,343.68. Following the transaction, the chairman now directly owns 1,400,252 shares in the company, valued at $119,987,593.88. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Corporate insiders own 8.80% of the company’s stock.
Thor Industries, Inc (Thor), manufactures and sells various recreational vehicles (RV) throughout the United States and Canada, as well as related parts and accessories. The principal types of The Company’s towable recreational vehicles that the Company produces include conventional travel trailers and fifth wheels.
Receive News & Ratings for Thor Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thor Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.