Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Tyson Foods (TSN)
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/12/2016 – Tyson Foods was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/11/2016 – Tyson Foods was upgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $84.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $70.50.
- 10/11/2016 – Tyson Foods was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $68.87 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Tyson Foods was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating. They now have a $61.30 price target on the stock.
- 10/7/2016 – Tyson Foods was downgraded by analysts at Pivotal Research from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $100.00.
- 10/4/2016 – Tyson Foods had its “focus list” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
Shares of Tyson Foods Inc. (NYSE:TSN) opened at 71.56 on Thursday. Tyson Foods Inc. has a 52-week low of $42.89 and a 52-week high of $77.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $27.34 billion, a P/E ratio of 17.40 and a beta of 0.26. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $74.36 and its 200-day moving average is $69.22.
Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 8th. The company reported $1.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.06 by $0.15. The business earned $9.40 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $9.32 billion. Tyson Foods had a net margin of 4.28% and a return on equity of 17.29%. The business’s revenue was down 6.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.80 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts forecast that Tyson Foods Inc. will post $4.53 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/13/research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-tyson-foods-tsn.html
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, December 15th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, December 1st will be issued a $0.15 dividend. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.84%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 29th. Tyson Foods’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 14.53%.
In other news, EVP Bebber David L. Van sold 70,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $75.00, for a total value of $5,250,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Also, SVP Curt Calaway sold 21,200 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $74.79, for a total transaction of $1,585,548.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.69% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Tyson Foods, Inc is a food company. The Company is engaged in offering chicken, beef and pork, as well as prepared foods, including bacon, breakfast sausage, turkey, lunchmeat, hot dogs, pizza crusts and toppings, tortillas and desserts. The Company offers food products under Tyson, Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm, Sara Lee, Ball Park, Wright, Aidells and State Fair brands.
Receive News & Ratings for Tyson Foods Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tyson Foods Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.